Monday 1 February 2016

[Bekal] Week 4 Twenty Sixteen

Bekal line-ups for final week of January.

Monday was Thaipusam.
School closed.
Office closed.
Public holiday.
So no bekal.


Selasa.

I was on leave but I woke up late. Hence a very simple easy peasy bekal - Cokodok Tuna and Apollo wafer.













Rabu

Made Fried Pasta with Tuna (again!). Yeah I know, dah naik boring kan hehe.

Fried frozen doughnut and sprinkled with some sugar.

Also some gemok bananas.
 








Khamis

Woke up late again! Just reheated frozen lasagne, frozen pancake and leftover Buttermilk Chicken.

And some biscuits.










 

I forgot to snap a photo of bekal hari Jumaat. Woke up at 6:15 a.m! My normal wake-up time is around 5:15 a.m. or 5:30 a.m. the latest. That would give me ample time to properly shower and prepare bekal. And probably some time for me to belit shawl hehe. But that didn't happen last Friday hehe.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment