Wednesday 3 February 2016

[Thoughts] Life's Biggest Regret & Clean Slate

I had meant to share some recipes earlier on, but an article caught my attention. Too good that I had to put on hold everything else I meant to write.
 
The article was about life's biggest regret.
 
 
"A blackboard stood in the middle of New York City asking passers-by to write down their biggest regrets. At first, each regret seemed different and unique. After all, everyone has a different story. But as the board filled up, we noticed that all of these responses had one alarming thing in common"
 



"They were about chances not taken.
They were about words not spoken.
They were about dreams not pursued."
 
Personally I have my own regrets too. I think most of us have.
At the same time I am a firm believer of being thankful.
Shouldn't we be thankful for every twist and turn that we take in our life?
They bring us to where we are now.
They make us what and who we are today.
True, that things could have been better.
But things could have been worse too.
 
At the end of the video, it imparts 'start fresh', everyday is a new day. Do things that we won't be regret not doing.
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment