Tuesday 16 February 2016

[Love of My Life] [Rambling] Trust in Allah, Tie Your Camel

Assalamualaikum.
Peace be upon you.

Hari ni hantar Budak Benyek2 ke sekolah then fetched Ah Boi and Kakak. Ah Boi sits for a 3-days diagnostic exam starting today.

Hari ni paper Bahasa Malaysia 1, Bahasa Malaysia 2 and Math 1.

Bahasa Malaysia 1 okay katanya.
Bahasa Malaysia 2 pun okay.
Math susah.
 
I was never good in Math. In fact, with anything that deals with number. Funny thing is, when it comes to sales discount, my little brain makes an exception. Laju je mengira :-)

Few years back, the year that Kakak sat for UPSR, about three months before the actual exam, she still flunk her Math papers or dapat markah cukup-cukup makan. Not saying that I am better than anyone else but when it comes to certain things, mother knows how best to tackle things. So I tutored her. The mak-rimau mak-singa style. Memang mengaum la. Kadang-kadang sampai nangis si Kakak. I went checking her text-books, belajar balik cara jawab exam these days.

And she got an A for Math in UPSR.

So now I am tutoring Ah Boi pulak. With him I cannot use mak-rimau mak singa style. I am aware of his limitations. While I push him, bend him, I need to make sure I don't break him. Delicate? Yes. But InsyaAllah.

As a quote goes - Trust in Allah but always tie your camel.
 
Usaha. Kemudian baru berserah pada Allah.
 
 
 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment