Friday 5 February 2016

[Drinks] [Food & Recipe] Herb Infused Drinks

For the past two weeks, my little blender had a goooooddd lonnnggggg rest.

Coz I didn't use it.
Smoothies mojo went down the drain.
 
Nevertheless, I made healthy drink (assumingly healthy la kan), pomegranate + honey and roselle + goji + red dates.
 
Pati Buah Delima Yusuf Taiyoob + Capilano Honey
 
If the above sedap minum sejuk-sejuk, minuman di bawah ni, I prefer suam-suam. Throw everything in a flask, bubuh air panas then keep it overnight untuk seduhkan.
 
Sourish from the dried roselles and goji berries with a hint of sweetness from red dates.
 
 
Here's how dried roselles look like
 
I am sure everyone is looking forward to the longgg weekend. I am stuck with the kids for a whole week next week, 24/7 as the school close for a week. Well, a good kinda of 'stuck together' insyaAllah. Not really having any concrete plans yet. See la how.
 
Take care everyone. Keep hydrated!
Spend good times with loved ones okay.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment