Thursday 11 February 2016

[Food & Recipe] Jelly Blueberry Cheesecake



So, anyone trapped in horrible traffic jam last weekend? We did! Took us four and a half hour from KL to my kampung in Temerloh. It's been ages since we last stuck like that. School's off for a week. Husband took an extra day off. Today I am with the kids at home. Kemas my sewing corner which sungguh bersepah you can hardly see the table surface. Andddd I am contemplating to go watch Ola Bola this coming weekends. I heard it's good.

Anyway.

As a continuation of my Cranberry Cream Cheese Buns (recipe here) I wrote about a bit more than a week before, I later made Jelly Blueberry Cheesecake (as per Ah Boi's request). After trying out several cakes recipe, I conclude that denser cakes are more preferred to their spongy fluffy counterparts. Top three favourites - Blueberry / Strawberry Cheesecake, Kek Nanas and Kek Lumut versi hantam saja by yours truly :-)
 
Bagi memudahkan proses makan and to save space in my fridge, I upgrade my cakes into small foil container with cover. If not is in its baking tin covered by aluminium foil and pushed into a corner in the fridge.
 
So, here's the recipe and it's graphical step-by-step.
 
First, mix 60 gm melted butter with 2 cups oreo crumb.
 
Boleh guna either ready-made oreo crumb or biskut oreo yang ada krim kat tengah tu. Peel off krim tu then blend guna dry mill. Banyak kerja sikit la tapinya.


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Kemudian, ratakan dalam baking tin. Tekan-tekan sikit biar padat.

Here, I used small foil containers and a small springform tin.
 
Then, bakar selama 10 minit dalam oven 160d api atas bawah, fan on.
 
Leave to cool.
 
 
 
 
 
Meanwhile, pukul cream cheese dengan gula hingga lembut. Masukkan telur, light sour cream, tepung jagung dan blueberry pie filling.

Masukkan bahan demi bahan, making sure adunan sebati selepas setiap bahan diadun.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Ini lah rupa lepas siap di adun.
 
Tuang dalam acuan yang ada lapisan oreo tadi.
 
Bakar selama 15-20 minit untuk bekas kecil, 30-40 minit untuk bekas kecil.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Lepas siap dibakar, sejukkan seketika.
 
Sudukan blueberry pie filling di atas kek tadi.
 
Ketepikan.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sementara itu, masak crystal jelly. Satu peket jelly ni dengan 400ml air.

Saya tambah jadi 420ml coz I want the jelly not too firm. I want them wobbly.

Dah masak, tuangkan atas kek with blueberry pie filling on top tadi.

Biarkan sejuk.

Kemudian chill in fridge.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here I used strawberry pie filling with strawberry flavoured crystal jelly.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Highly recommended.
Makan sejuk-sejuk. 






No comments:

Post a Comment