Friday 22 January 2016

Sad Mad & [Bekal] Week 3 Twenty Sixteen

Today I am sad mad.
I can't decide to be mad or sad.
Hence sad mad.
I think I am too sad, sampai mad.
Or, I am too mad, sampai sad.

Takkan happy all the time kan.
I am sure there is something Allah wants me to learn from all these contributing factors.
Sabar lah hati.
 
And know what, food makes me happy. So jom tengok the bekals I made this week.
 

 
Isnin.

I made Baked Bowties with Potato (again!). Made two loaf pans, brought one to the office and another hantar ke taska for the kids to share with their friends.
 
We also have Roti John Tuna, chicken nuggets, oreo and a bit of fruits.


 


 
Selasa
 
Buttermilk Chicken in torlilla wraps, biskut chipsmore. Prune Cake (yang tak berapa sedap.. hemm.. we all have our days kan..)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Rabu
 
Rabu Kakak duty kat sekolah after school. So bekal dia heavy sikit. Nasi putih and Mushroom Omelette with some dedaunan.

I also made easy peasy Roti Pizza. Balik sekolah, Iman tanya ni apa. Adoi. Hehe

Also ada sedikit bebuahan and biskut.
 
 
 
 
 
Khamis

Terbangun lewat!

Lucky thing semalamnya ada beli 2 packs of Twiggies.

Buat cokodok tuna. I used premixed Adabi tepung cucur perisa ikan bilis. And added about half can of tuna flakes. Then plop-plop in hot oil.
 
 
 
 
 
Jumaat
 
Jelly Strawberry Cheesecake. Ni Iman request. Layankan aje.

Pizza tu is readymade frozen pizza Dr Oatker. Yang ni perisa mozzarella.









No comments:

Post a Comment