Wednesday 27 January 2016

[Love of My Life] Tuition Things & Ummi's Classes to Commence

It's been three weeks already since the elder two started their nightly tuition.

So, Kakak .. I asked
Macamana tuition, okay or not?
Kena bagitau Ummi.
Kalau rasa tak ada efek, kita cari tuition lain.

Kakak went on telling us that it helps.
Senang nak catch-up bila cikgu ajar kat sekolah.
Cikgu tuition explain senang nak faham.
Yada yada yada.

And I asked Iman,
Abang pulak, macamana?

Masa kelas saya asyik lapar je Ummi.
Lepas tu meja saya kecik, susah nak tulis.
Ada orang letak chewing gum kat kerusi.

I think they are doing okay.
InsyaAllah.
No complaints.
Pegi tuition, albeit kadang-kadang tu terkocoh-kocoh amat, they are all smiles.
Balik tuition they are all smiles.
We give them their own 'me-time' before bed.
Iman usually drinks a mug of hot chocolate then watch whatever attracts him on the tivi.
Kakak normally texts her friends (girls!) then does random browsing on the net.
Bedtime is 10:30 p.m. or 11:00 p.m the latest.

So far this arrangement works for us.
I still scale my Mt St Laundry on the weekends tho.

Three more working days before my long leave.
Can't wait!

It's a mixed feeling for the elder two tho he he.
When Ummi stays home, it means she's starting her own tuition classes too.
When she's at that, there's no escaping her.
And that would also mean she's starting her own home-science and house-chores classes as well.
And there's no escaping those too.

So guys, are we readyyyyy???
Image credit to www.lingvistov.ru




No comments:

Post a Comment