Tuesday 12 January 2016

[Love of My Life] 1st Week of School and One Mom's Hope





















2016 - Tough year.

Praying that I will pull through in good, graceful ways.
 
Kakak, sits for PT3 this year.
Iman, sits for UPSR.

I know that this is just normal comings and goings in some people's life. It's a big thing for me though.

Iman, has disorders. I am not complaining. It helps me to see things from different light. Walk through the journey less travelled. Realising the spirit and courage I never knew I had. He's been diagnosed when he was four and it's been almost 8 years since.

Although the best is yet to come, I hope one day it will.

So.

My elder two now attend nightly tuition every weekdays night. I am not all for this tuition thingy but at times like these, I think this is the best for them.

Friday night they go to KUMON as well. Saturday they have tae kwan do, KUMON and mengaji. Sunday mengaji. They have the rest of the weekends to themselves.

Homework and daily KUMON worksheet must be completed before we pick them up at taska.
Balik tuition can watch TV for 1/2 to 1 hour, then it's bedtime.
Absolutely no gadgets during weekdays, except.. well.. when in the car.
Gadgets during weekends must be surrendered latest by 6:00 pm, Sunday.

We survived the arrangement 1st week of school. Still too soon to tell but I hope we can manage and pull through.

Yang tak berapa survive is mak nya! By end of last week, I have 6 bakuls of laundry to fold. Hope to get my rhythm back so I won't end up scaling Mt. St. Laundry every weekends!

I hope to strike a balance between getting them to study and let them kids, be kids.

Main sorang-sorang while the sister and brother are at tuition center

Adam doesn't really mind the arrangement, tho he insisted he needs to go to tuition too :-) Being the manja anak bongsu, who offers you big warm hugs out of nothing, gives you that sudden wet smooches.. he doesn't mind all the attention he gets all for himself. Even though for just few hours a day hehe.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment