Friday 20 January 2017

[Bekal] [makcik kantin] BOTD W3 - January

Assalamualaikum.
Peace be Upon You.

3rd week of school is making its closure today.

Asked some friends, how is Ah Boi coping at school. I pondered a while and thought about an incident that made me drove to the school there and then.
 
Coping. .... was my answer.
And other people are also trying to cope with him
 
Anyway, here's my BOTD line-up for the week trois 2017. Nothing much except they were made and filled with loads of love.

Monday

Sushi rolls were from dinner the night before.
Kept them refrigerated and told the boys to gobble them down as soon as they have settled down at taska.
And filling for tuna mayo sandwich if from the balance that I used for sushi.

Tuesday

Made savoury bread pudding.
Replaced sugar with salt and chicken cube.
Added loads of bits of chicken and beef salami.
Topped with a bit of cheese slice.

Husband made fried rice for dinner the night before and there was some left.
So, into bekal it was.

Wednesday

Obviously my bento-mood depleted tremendously on Wednesday :-)
Baked frozen pizza and reheated grilled chicken (that I ordered for dinner the night before....)

Thursday

Paratha Sosej ala mumia. I had meant them beautifully wrapped in criss-cross kinda way. But having three students asking this that from left and right surely affected my mood in some way or another. Maka terhasillah sosej dalam bungkusan roti paratha ala-ala mumia.

I brought nasi and chicken currey to work.
Chicken curry was a frozen leftover.
Whenever I make curry, I double the portions so I can keep some for later use, you know, on those lazy nights
 
Friday

Don't ask.
Ran out of fruits.
Ran out of mood.


No comments:

Post a Comment